Monday, October 19, 2009

Oh...My Digital Studio

So wow, that's all I have to say...wow! I got my copy of My Digital Studio a few weeks ago and it's AMAZING. MDS is Stampin' Up's! new digital crafting tool. It's so much fun to use and pretty easy to use and comes with all of SU!'s exclusive colors and stamp sets! You can easily coordinate your printed project with elements you already have to make a "hybrid" project (meaning you use the digital page and then embellish it with traditional accents).

I don't scrap much because it's time consuming but this is so dang fast!!! I have done a ton of projects in mere minutes! You can print through SU! or any other source such as your home printer or Walgreen's or Sam's type sources. If you do print through SU! you know that your colors will be true, which cannot be guaranteed through other printing sources.

I was totally skeptical when I ordered it...I fear change, but I am IN LOVE! There are already new downloads to purchase on the SU! site as well and they will continue to add content...not that you need much extra, it already comes pretty loaded. There are many "stamp sets", papers, and embellishments to get you started. You can find something for any holiday or occasion.

I will try to post a few projects and also a flyer for my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza class (this blog and I do not get along when it comes to uploading things sometimes). Sign up today. It will be on November 14th at 1pm at my home. Reservations are due by November 7th. Cost is $15.00. Contact me today to regsiter or with any questions!

For now, here are a few cards that I've done recently with a Christmas theme, enjoy!



Lovely as a tree and winter post on sage shadow


A direct CASE from the mini catalog using Cute and Cuddly (so cute) and window sheets, they are cool!



This uses the new petals a plenty embossing folder, it's so elegant!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my card on SCS! I love your style of stampin! Very cute projects and blog!

    I am a Turbo box kickin' girl too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...