Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Twice in one day?

Yes! I'm posting twice in one day. Why you ask? Well because I went over to one of my favorite stampers blogs and I found a challenge there and was totally inspired! You can check out Ilina's blog here

For this challenge I used the SAB set Good Neighbors. Her pillow inspired the colors and the layout! It uses Bashful blue, mambo melon, elegant eggplant and old olive. The roofs are popped on dimensionals as well as the image panel. I used the sanded background stamps for the "grass" to give it some depth. Hope you all like it and hope Ilina likes it! Go and play along!!!! It's fun!



1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...