Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Clean and Simple

So clean and simple is not usually my thing.  The more bling and stuff I can fit on a card the better!  Well, I loved the color combo clean and simple challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers last night so I decided to play along.  Now, it's not that I don't LIKE CAS cards, I just tend to go overboard on stuff.  And I took a break from my holiday craze too.  I have a good friend in need of a sympathy card so that's what I made. 

This card actually hit two challenges: the color challenge (crumb cake, a soft pink...I used blushing bride, old olive, marina mist which was optional, and white) can you say love????? And then another challenge had you use a senitment as your main focal point and I thought the sympathy quote from Occasional Quotes would be perfect AND it fits perfect on the scalloped rectangle clearlit! 

 Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Occasional Quote (hostess)
Paper:  Crumb cake, whisper white, old olive, blushing bride, marina mist
Ink:  Old olive
Accessories:  white gel pen, punch pack, rectangle clearlit


I really like the way it turned out.  As for the white border I just used my white gel pen and free handed it.  Hope you like it!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...