Saturday, April 30, 2011

SEW SAD!

Happy Saturday stampers!  I haz a sad today!!!!  It's the last day of the Occasions Mini Catalog!  Where did the time go????  Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE the new Summer Mini Catalog that starts tomorrow but I always feel like I didn't have enough time from whatever mini is ending:-)  It's the same every time!  At least I had more time to create this year as I didn't have to put stamping on the back burner to my wedding!  BUT, I have been busy with work and life and still feel like I didn't get to put ALL the stuff I got to good use!  I think I'm going to try to be better at using some of my retired stuff but then I get new stuff and start creating with that!  It's a vicious cycle I tell ya!  Haha!  Anyway, I have a few fun card to share right now that all use things from the Occasions Mini (and I even worked in some more retired stuff....yay).  I really love the Sew Suite collection but have NOT used it near enough!  I sure do hope it re-appears in the IBC in July!  I also hope that the rosettes come back to us as well...and now here are three cards I made last night/today using these items. 


I used something old, something new, and something blue in this card, hehe.  I thought my favorite greeting from the Summer Mini would look cute on this card.  I also threw in some retired bashful blue ribbon as well.  Too cute!

 I'm not thrilled with this one but I do love that stitching DSP and the pattern pieces background stamp.
 
 And I knew I wanted to use the Hello Blossoms stamp set with the rosettes!  I colored these in using my markers, so easy!!!!  And then you have flower in any color you want!


I hope you enjoy! It's been a busy day so I'm not listing the supplies used but please let me know if you have questions.  I'm hoping I can get a few more minutes tonight to play with this stuff before it retires tomorrow!  Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Love all three but I have to say my fave is the middle one that you aren't thrilled with! LOL! Too funny! Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...