Tuesday, October 4, 2011

HHS #87

Hi stampers!  Time for the next Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge.  This week we have a color challenge for you!  And boy did I find this one challenging!  I had been thinking about what to do for a few days with this color combo:


I had thought of doing a masculine card since this seems like a good combo for that but I'm on a fall theme, especially since the leaves are really starting to turn here!  So, I grabbed my button buddies set and came up with this:


How cute is that little pumpkin?????  Add a little doodling and viola!  Although I struggled I think I may take another stab at this combo with that manly card I had planned!  Now, head on over and check out the rest of the design team and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

6 comments:

  1. Love it, super simple and masculine. The houndstooth embossing folder looks great on this card. Love the button buddies too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Mindy! Love your hand-drawn border and you can never go wrong with Button Buddies! Hee Hee! Fun fall card, for sure! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute!!! I love the button buddies!! A pumpkin!!! Adorable!!! Great job!!! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute CUTE!! Can't go wrong with tiny pumpkins and buttons! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMW!!! I LOVE your pumpkin and your "doodling" it looks so perfect and proportioned- I LOVE the simple nature of it and yet there are so many embellishments- LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Love the doodling and the textured background. Simple but stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...