Friday, May 17, 2013

Back to the real world

Hi stampers!  I know, long time no see!  Sorry about that!  I was frantically finishing my Artisan projects over the weekend (which I still haven't mailed...I did buy a box yesterday though...progress) and getting ready to go to Atlanta Monday through Wednesday.

My hubby won an award at work and we got a little trip to the world HQ which was awesome...except that with all the good food they shoved at us I've gained back all the weight I lost in the past few weeks!  But who can pass up BBQ, key lime pie for dessert (at lunch no less, lol) and a 5 course meal????  But what was super cool was that they flew us there first class!  Um...I don't want to fly coach anymore, lol!  As I had to use the restroom and walk all the way to the back of the plane on the way home I was going "ewwww, I have to sit back HERE the next time I fly????"  LOL!  We also had a driver with our name on a sign when we got off the plane which was kind of super-star-ish, hahahaha!  I'll share more about the trip sometime with some pictures and I'm sure I'll scrap some of them soon too.

But it's back to the real world....where we have to figure out where and what to eat on our own or even *gasp* MAKE our own food and drive ourselves around :-)  Oh and then there's always that four letter word....WORK.....

The only bright spot in coming home was that my display stamper stuff was due to arrive.  So, I'm happy to say that I have my first card/project of 24 done as of last night!  Although I have to say I will probably wait until I get my new catalog order to do the majority of them since I'd like to use a few more new supplies.  But, if you don't hear from me much for a while you'll have to forgive me.  I've got to get the Artisan turned in, to work on my display stuff, and my work schedule will change for the summer and that always throws me for a loop for a while.  I've been meaning to blog ever since we got home but they kept us so busy that I've been super tired!!!!

Anyway now you know I wasn't just ignoring you :-)  Here's a card I made a week or two ago.  I really like the Soho subway paper and I thought this number print is perfect for birthdays!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Teeny tiny wishes, MPP welcome kit
Paper:  Island indigo, summer starfruit, baked brown sugar, crisp cantaloupe, soho subway DSP
Ink:  Baked brown sugar
Accessories:  Edgelits, buttons (can't remember the specific names of either of these things, sorry), linen thread

Hope you like it!  Time for reality....and work :-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...