Saturday, April 19, 2014

Coming Monday!

Hi stampers!  Quick announcement here.....Monday the 21st through the 25th there will be FREE SHIPPING on everything!!!!!!



Plus, the retirement list is posting so you'll want to stock up ASAP as supplies are only while they last including stamps this year!  Make sure to check back early on Monday to see it and to order!  I'll be logging on as soon as I get up :-)

And one other thing...we have moved into our house and I started getting my studio set up yesterday so hopefully I can start stamping and blogging regularly.  Woohoo!!!!!!

Happy stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...