Tuesday, July 15, 2014

HSS 190

Hi stampers and Happy Tuesday....I think it's Tuesday....all day Monday I kept thinking it was Tuesday for no good reason!  Thank goodness it's not though because my dad and step mom are coming on Wednesday and thanks to a 3am insomnia wake up call Monday morning and a hair appointment (priorities people) I got NO cleaning done!  Who knew sitting for 2.5 hours while being pampered could be so exhausting lol!  Actually the main problem was all the sitting made my feet swell so I had to get those babies up when I got home.  And then that led to a nap thanks to the early morning wake up call which unfortunately will probably end in MORE insomnia (I'm trying to "stay up late" as I write this...key word trying although I'm not sure how well it's going to work or how long I'll last).  What a vicious cycle! I did at least get dinner made and my first of many freezer meals prepped!  Now to try to get the rest done today and get that cleaning done...and probably wishful thinking but some stamping thrown in too.

AND my card for this weeks challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  We have a fun sketch for you!


So, my card isn't super creative or fancy and pretty much follows the sketch element for element but I tried to put it together pretty fast so I could get my feet back up.  Kind of hard to stamp with your feet up ;-)  I really wish I was getting more time to stamp but stuff keeps coming up (like that hair appointment) that I need to do instead or I'm just too lazy, ha!  Anyway, here's my card!


Make sure to check out all the other samples from the design team and play along with us!  Stamp some for me since I'm not managing to get it done, ok????

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...