Friday, April 3, 2015

Fab Friday 61

Hi stampers and happy Friday!  Happy Good Friday too!  I hope you all have a great and blessed Easter!  In honor of Easter and spring, we have a pastel color challenge for you this week at Fab Friday.


I managed to actually remember to do the challenge this week even though I was still excited that I'd made a few things that I really liked :-)  I'm hoping that once summer comes I'll stamp some more. There are a number of TV shows I like and a number my hubby and I watch together so once they aren't new I may have more "free time".  Of course, now there are new shows in the summer so that may derail my plan a bit :-)  And funny story about the last challenge…turns out I DID make a card WEEKS before to work ahead.  And then I forgot about it.  See what happens when I work ahead?!?! LOL!

I really like the clean look of this card.  It works well for spring I think!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Hello love, nuts about you (both hostess), and many more
Paper:  Whisper white, soft sky
Ink:  Soft sky, so saffron, pink pirouette, pear pizzazz
Accessories:  Gold basic metal buttons, baker's twine

The sun looked really sad and lonely up here before I added the button and it was just what it needed!  I also like that those gold buttons are fairly flat.  I THINK it may go through the mail ok!  That's always a bonus!

Make sure to check out all the beautiful inspiration over at Fab Friday and play along with us!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...