Friday, June 12, 2015

Fab Friday 66

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's been forever, I know!  I've stamped a little but but can't seem to get in a blogging groove.  Oh well, I'm working on it!  But at least I've got this week's Fab Friday challenge for you with NEW goodies!  This week is a great sketch!



So I guess it's Christmas in June :-)  I LOVE this set and couldn't wait to play with it!  The new DSP is great too!  Now, if I could just find what happened to my framelit after I used it :(  I totally lost it.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Lots of Joy
Paper:  Whisper white, crumb cake, mossy meadow, merry moments DSP, gold glimmer paper
Ink:  Real read, whisper white
Accessories:  Square famelits, deco labels framelits, itty bitty accents punch pack, gold sequin trim

Make sure to check out all the great samples from the DT!  And most importantly, play along with us!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...