Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Cozy Christmas

Hi stampers!  It's Christmas in August again :-)  I have to say I'm really enjoying the summer as it seems to have gotten a late start.  It was cool here through June and we didn't do a whole lot but now it's been hot and we have tons going on so it really feels like summer.  And while I never really want summer to end, I really love fall and the holidays, especially the Christmas season!  I'm not ready to let go of the nice weather yet but I'm also longing for cozy sweaters, scarves, and boots and decorating for the holidays!  I feel it's a conundrum, hehe!

And with all the fabulousness in the upcoming Holiday catalog, I've been making it a priority to stamp and now to share!  I really want to get back to blogging, stamping, and even having classes (both in person and online) so stay tuned!  Here's a little card made with the cozy Christmas suite which I love!


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Cozy Christmas
Paper:  Very vanilla, real red, pool party, home for Christmas DSP
Ink:  Real red, pool party, mossy meadow
Accessories:  Crochet trim, circle and modern label punches

Along with a stamp set, I won this trim at convention and thought it was the perfect thing to pair with this slightly retro, slightly vintage suite!  And I'm still having some trouble editing photos so they are still not the quality I'd like and I don't have my watermark.  Grrrr!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...