Friday, October 16, 2015

Fab Friday 75

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's time for another new challenge at Fab Friday!  This week we have a unique color combo for you that we pulled straight out of the SU holiday catalog!


I normally pair purple with orange and black and I think green works well in there too for Halloween BUT I have to say I really like this combo for something different for Halloween.  Of course you don't have to make a H-ween card but we all know I can't resist a Halloween card!

Here's what I came up with:

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Cheer all year
Paper:  Very vanilla, Bermuda bay, tangelo twist, happy haunting DSP, black glimmer paper
Ink:  Basic black, Bermuda bay, tangelo twist
Accessories:  2.5" circle punch, deco label frameits


I love that DSP with the stars!  I also love the black glimmer paper!   I wasn't sure how the black on  black would go but since I cut the bats out of vanilla CS, they really stand out.  And I'll tell on myself yet again...the framilit is tangerine tango and not tangelo.  I didn't realize until I'd already done part of it...so oh well.  And you know you can always sub colors if you don't have the exact one ;-)

Make sure to check out the rest of the design team and play along with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...