Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday Favorites

Hi stampers!  I meant to blog more this week but the weather has been kind of amazing for this time of year!  It was 70 a couple of days so Ian and I took advantage and played outside!  He LOVES being outside, so much so that he throws huge fits when we have to come inside :-)  Outside is is favorite!  I know I don't update you on him much but he keeps me busy!  He is the busiest kid I've ever seen!  He's 19 months now and it just hit me that he's closer to two than one, crazy!  We are both looking forward to so many fun things in the coming months such as Easter and the pool/splash pad which is also his favorite!

Speaking of favorites, I have a couple of my favorites to show you today!  I made this card quite some time ago when I started in on the #imbringingbirthdaysback campaign.  I believe it was inspired by an Inkspired sketch.  It's one of my favorite cards I've made to date, in fact, I can't bring myself to send it to anyone just yet, lol!  I have it displayed in my studio...I do that with my favorite cards.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Number of years
Paper:  Whisper white, sahara sand, mint macaron, it's my party DSP stack
Ink:  Melon mambo
Accessories:  Doilies, stapler

I love that it's super simple but it's just so cute!  The only thing I don't like about this paper pack is that I waited so long to get it, ha!  It's really great and has so many uses beyond just birthday cards!

And now for a few other Friday favorites!  I finally got my hashtag stamp for the back of my envelopes!  This is the one that Shannon, who started the whole thing, carved herself!  You can get your very own in my store as well!  Post your cards to social media with this hashtag!!!


And speaking of Shannon....this darling card with a sweet note showed up in my mailbox last month without me even asking for a card!  She's a sneaky little thing...in the best way of course!  Isn't it fabulous, just like her!


Don't forget to get your stamp and start sending some birthday cheer!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...