Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Tour of Freaks

Hi stampers!  It's time for the Control Freaks blog hop!  We go live on Thursday night just to make sure everything is working order so make sure to come back Friday if there are any hiccups!



This month's theme is all about mommies and daddies or at least feminine and masculine cards but with Mother's Day and Father's day quickly approaching I made cards for those so I at least have one of each ready to go;-)  You may have come from LeeAnn's blog and her amazing projects, but if you didn't don't worry, we make an endless loop so just keep clicking to see everything!

First up because it's first on the calendar is my Mother's Day card.  I actually need three since I have lots of moms (my momma, step mom, and mother in law...whew)!  This card was also for the most recent CF sawp we did which was "flat and fabulous" so cards that are easily mailed yet still awesome!  I hope everyone like it!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Number of years, and many more
Paper:  Whisper white, blushing bride, mint macaron
Ink:  Pool party, blushing bride, mint macaron
Accessories:  Large numbers framelits, 2.5" circle punch, deco labels framelits, softly falling EF, basic pearls

My other project is a Father's Day card using the going global set since it's the perfect masculine set and to be honest, I've barely used it!  It's a pretty simple card but I think it works and simple is always good, right?


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Going global
Paper: Very vanilla, sahara sand, basic black, going places DSP stack
Ink:  Basic black, delightful dijon
Accessories:  Circle punches, linen thread

Now make sure to head on over to Debbie's blog and her fabulous creations!


Lastly, it was nice to see a few of the Freaks at OnStage ;-)

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...