Friday, September 2, 2016

Fab Friday 95

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  Can you believe we are into September already!?!?   It's also time for a new challenge over at Fab Friday!  Check out this sketch:


And here's what I did with it:

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:
Paper:
Ink:
Accessories:

I've been wanting to use this die since I got it so I finally sat down and got to work with it!   I think it makes a simple yet pretty card!  I used some dimensional behind and I stacked two of them together in the center.

Make sure to check out what the rest of the team did and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...