Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Petal Passion Paper

Hi stampers!  How's that for alliteration?  Stampin' Up likes to do that :-) But have you SEEN this DSP?  It's amazing.  Personally, I love a good black and white print because it's so versatile and modern!  What's also fantastic about this paper is how you can color it!  Can you believe I colored this DSP with my Blends markers?  Add to the fact that I color about as good as a first grader (I am at least a little better than Ian lol) and it makes it all that more remarkable!  Isn't it gorgeous!?!?!  There is some shading on the paper already that looks like you REALLY know what you're doing when you color ;-)


Do yourself a favor and grab a pack of this paper!  The geometric designs are great for backgrounds and the florals are great for backgrounds or your main image, such as here!

Happy stamping!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...