Friday, April 12, 2019

Fab Friday 161

Hi stampers!  I'm so not ready to get on a plane later today for the OnStage event so this will be short lol!

I can't believe it's Friday already!  Too much travel over here!  I'm exited about San Antonio but ready to sit my butt at home for weeks lol!  But it's time for a challenge over at Fab Friday!  We have a sketch for you!




Here's my card and I'm keeping the details to a minimum!  I'm out of time lol!


One note, the yellow is actually Mango and it wouldn't photograph well!  Make sure you come play along with us!

Happy stamping!  And safe travels to all my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...