Friday, June 19, 2020

Fab Friday 192

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  We have a new color challenge for you this week at Fab Friday and I think you'll like it!  Have you met the new in colors?  Well here they are!


I really like them!  I think my favorite is Just Jade.  For my card, I copied one of the cards on the front of the catalog that I'm totally obsessed with.  I already cased it exactly and if you follow me on Instagram you may have seen it already.  But, I thought it would look really cute with these colors and it does!


I did totally forget to put some sequins or an embellishment on it, whoop!   But still cute!

Make sure to check out what the rest of the team did and please play along with us and get acquainted with the new colors!  Use all of them or just some, doesn't matter!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...