Friday, April 23, 2021

Fab Friday 212

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's been a WEEK over here!  Poor Ian pulled a muscle in his neck getting in the car for school and I've bruised (I hope that's all it is) my foot really bad when a panel on the front of the bathtub fell on it (it randomly falls off).  GAH!   Anyway, we have a new challenge for you over at Fab Friday and hopefully everyone's week has gone better and our weekend will be smooth sailing!  Let's check it out!



Hurry and use up some of the Terracotta Tile before it retires!  I used the colors here with Pretty Perennials before it retires (sad face, I just got it).


Make sure to check out what the team did and play along!  Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Mindy, thank you for the inspiration! I love the clean lines and the grouping of flowers in the one corner. Beautiful colour combo this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...