Monday, June 1, 2009

LAST CHANCE LIST IS HERE!

The Last Chance list is here! Get your stamps while they last!!!!! After June 30 , these will be gone for-ev-er! To place an order simply email me with Last Chance Order in the subject line. My email is MightyMouse5003@hotmail.com. I don't know how to post the PDF file so email me and I can get you the list likety-split!


Contact me for the last chance accessories list as well, as it's updated daily.

Place a qualifying order from June1-30th and get extra FREE merchandise as well! Ask me for details!

On a side note, the new catty comes out July 1st and it's going to be awesome! I just placed a pre-order today for the sneak peaks and got some really cute stuff! I'll be posting projects soon (well as soon as I can, hope the UPS man gets here fast with my order). If you'd like a new catalog, email me and I'll get you one as soon as I have them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...