Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bad Demo!

So I've been a bad, bad demo! I havn't posted a blog in a long time! Well it doesn't mean I havn't been stamping, just busy! Working 40 hours a week 9-5 style (which I do over the summer) is rough on me:-) BUT soon I'll be back to having a couple of mornings off a week which hopefully will leave more time for blogging....it's usually the last thing on the list at night and just hasn't gotten done! I've stamped quite a bit and have lots of things to share, just not all at once.

First the Holiday Mini Catalog is due out on September 1st and BOY IS IT GREAT! It's almost 40 pages!!!!! And it's jam packed with good stuff. ALSO, there are a level one and two hostess set that are available to earn! To earn these sets just host a qualifying workshop or place a qualifying order...you can combine items from the regular catty or the mini or just order out of one or the other! I just placed an order today for my stamp sets from the mini and it was a biggie...and I still didn't get everything I wanted. I hope to be posting creations soon!

And speaking of creations let's move on to my projects. I wanted to demonstrate how one sketch could apply to any number of stamp sets. The Christmas card was inspired from SCS. The birthday card was used to show how another set could be incorporated in the same sketch but with different colors. I really love both color combos! Ruby red and bashful blue look fresh together!





So that's it for now, I think I'll take a nap;-) We are going to the Decatur Celebration and I will need to stay up late....I was fading fast last night! Stay tuned for more of my creations and to find out about awesome specials and products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...