Saturday, August 22, 2009

Here comes Halloween!

So it's quickly approaching! One of my fave holidays...Halloween (it's a close 2nd to Christmas!). I really need to decide on a costume and get it ordered! No idea what I want to be this year!

I have never made Halloween cards before since I've never had a H-ween set I liked. I'm ordering a few more in Sept and I'm also going to make treats with them for family friends and the kiddos at school...stay tuned for those.

In the meantime I've been playing with H-ween colors and the new sweet treats set (it's so cool, all the stamps have a place to punch a hole and place a "sweet treats cup" in. They are little plastic cups that you can fill with candy or glitter or whatever. I was too tired to play with them last night so I wanted to use the stamps by themselves (and I didn't have anything good to fill them with, they will look UBER cute with candy corn in them!!!!).

I also used the wide striped ribbon for the first time, I love it. It adds so much to the project and it's super soft! I love the combo of green, purple, and orange too. Here are the two cards I made:


The first one uses the new orange in-color called Dusty Durango the second uses good old pumpkin pie. They both use old olive and another in-color rich razzleberry. I did some sponging on both cards too to add some depth and dimension. I think it make it look very Halloween-ie! Stay tuned for more spooky stuff! And contact me today to book a workshop, sign up for a class or club or place an order! There's still time to get your Halloween projects done! We have a ton of cool Halloween stamps and even DSP. Great for scrapbooking, party invites, cards, home decore and more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...