Sunday, April 25, 2010

jOURney



Here is a card I made for my fiance after I found out about the new color renovation. I was so excited to bring back wasabi! I found four or five packs that I had been hoarding, LOL. Sooo, at least I'll save some money by not having to buy ALL the colors (found at least one pack of almost all the in colors that are coming back, yay for hoarding right?). The color combo was inspired by a Christmas card I made way back when, when wasabi was an in color!

This set uses the In A Word set which is very clever! It also uses a set that I just HAD to have out of the Summer mini, Pedaling Past. I was drawn to this set right away. It's images of a bicycle, a tandem bike and tricycle. It reminds me of my dad since we had a bike for two and we used to ride it a lot, memories! And I loved my tricycle, I had one and home and one at my grandparents farm...I rode a lot of miles on those two trikes!

So the journey sentiment and the bikes go hand in hand! This is not a case, I actually came up with it on my own! It also used the gold smooch spritz. I sprayed it on the more mustard label. Also, the ribbon is retired but it was WW so I had to use it! Hope you enjoy it!


Supplies-
Paper: whisper white, wild wasabi, more mustard, bashful blue
Ink: Soft suede, wild wasabi (more mustard and soft suede markers)
Stamps: In A Word, Pedaling Past, Friends 24-7, Sanded
Accessories: Wild wasbai ribbon, Lots of Tags dies, linen thread, dimensionals

I haven't had a lot of time to play lately with work and family stuff and wedding planning! Hoping to have some time (fingers crossed) over the weekend! Hope you're all getting plenty of time to stamp! I hope to be back with some more pretties soon!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...