Saturday, August 14, 2010

A little batty

Hey stampers! I have a sneak peek for you today from an upcoming class (time and date still to be determined) that I'll be holding in the next month or so which will be based around Halloween (which you all know is one of my fave holidays) and Thanksgiving. Yes, it's almost time for my annual FALL FRENZY!

So, here is one of the projects that we will be making:
OMG, aren't these little guys just the cutest???? And if you didn't need the mini milk carton die and bat punch before you sure do now...at least I did....I just HAD to order the bat punch after seeing these! These were on display at convention and I saw pictures of them and knew I had to make some. I plan to fill them with candy:-) The tag is inked with markers and is from the "Grateful Greetings" stamp set. My only complaint is that this set is only available in wood mount and not clear...but I still had to get it after it came back from last fall's mini! The colors here are tangerine tango, pumpkin pie, old olive, and rich razzleberry and I think they are just PERFECT for all things spooky!!!!!!!! You can look for me using that combo a LOT! I hope you enjoy the "eye candy" today and if you want to make your own be on the lookout for details on my Fall Frenzy class coming soon! Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute Minders!!! Great fall color combos!!!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...