Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fun flower!

Hey stampers!  Quick post tonight as I need to head to bed!  But I wanted to share a card I made the other day!  I haven't had much time to create lately and I'm STUCK on a challenge card at the moment.  So, I'm taking a break...I watched some TV with the hubby and now I'm going to bed so I'll come back to it tomorrow evening and see if any magic happens:-)  Don't you hate it when you get stuck????  And I LOVE the color combo too.....so frustrating!  I didn't LOVE the other challenge card I completed tonight so maybe I'm just having an off week:-).  Anyway, I had no problem putting THIS card together:





 Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Ornate blossom, Four frames, You're a gem
Paper:  Peach parfait, whisper white, Greenhouse gala DSP
Ink:  Pear pizazz, basic black, peach parfait
Accessories:  Peach ribbon, decorative label punch

Isn't it just FAB?????  It's modern and clean yet retro at the same time.  I got that stamp a long time ago when the new catalog came out to use with Friends never fade and I can count on one hand the number of times I've used it!  And then I had this color combo sitting on my desk for WEEKS because I thought it would look great with the big ornate blossom stamp!  And then add in my fave Four Frames and one of my other favorite sets, You're A Gem (so sad it's retired now...maybe it will come back) and there you have it!  It is a super simple card but I really liked how it turned out!  Peach parfait is a great orange, so funky and bright!  I'm still trying to use up my DSP too!  So, I hope you liked it...I'll try to be back soon with some challenge cards when I get un-stuck!!!  Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...