Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hello Baby!

Ok, I'm back with another one....I thought this would be a birthday card when I started but it turned into a baby card pretty fast:-)  Which, if one of my BFF's has a girl next week when she's due (hopefully she has the baby before we go on vacation, hehe) I'm all set...now if it's a boy....well I guess I should get back to work, haha! 


 The sentiment is actually two separate words from the set that I stamped together, I like the mismatched font look!  I REALLY like the in colors this year too!  Last years took a while to warm up to some of them.  The new ones make me want a fruity drink...but I can only imagine what my projects might look like then!  Hope you like it....I think I might need a nap before I stamp again...but I'll probably just end up curled up on the couch with the dog and my catalog....I need to study it some more...I have to look up the names for the new stuff and that just won't do, lol!  Oh, and my stamp room is a DISASTER area...looks like I'll be cleaning as well tonight!

Stampin' Supplies: 
Stamps:  Pennant Parade
Paper:  Subtles DSP patterns stack, pink pirouette, wisteria wonder, pool party, whisper white
Ink:  Same
Accessories:  Pearls, subtles brads, Petite pennants builder punch, small oval punch, modern label punch

8 comments:

  1. I am loving Wisteria Wonder already! Very cute card. I hope you are enjoying all your new stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And all your SCS friends are super happy to see your sneak peeks. I love them both, glad you're enjoying your stamping days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swoon.... I think I'm in love before I even get any of my stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY! Is that a banner I see?! Oh swoon.....Great baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. i'm a sucker for pinks and purples.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mindy super cute!! Miss ya girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...