Monday, May 7, 2012

Dynamic Duo

Hi stampers!  I don't have any sneak peeks for you today but I do have a fun new challenge!  It's a new site called Dynamic Duos and this week is their first challenge!  How fun!  So the first challenge was pool party and lucky limeade...two of my fave colors!

And I just couldn't help it...I had to do a baby card:-)  They were just the perfect colors for a baby boy card!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Little additions, pennant parade
Paper:  Whisper white, pool party, lucky limeade
Ink:  Pool party, lucky limeade
Accessories:  2.5 inch circle punch, triple heart punch, perfect pennants die, lucky limeade ruffled ribbon, illuminate accent ink

It's a pretty simple card but I think it's super cute and I just love the colors!  It's hard to see but I covered the little heart in the illuminate accent ink so it's kind of shimmery!

That's it for now, happy stamping!

10 comments:

  1. I just love the little trail of hearts coming up from the crib. What a cute card. Thanks so much for playing along at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable baby card! I love the lucky limeade & pool party combination. The trail of hearts is such a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet! I love the trail of hearts - and the Illuminate is also one of my favorite ways to add a touch of sparkle. Thanks for playing along with the first Dynamic Duo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect baby card! Love that little crib image and the trail of hearts behind it! So sweet! Your card may be simple, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with that! I'm a CAS fanatic myself! :) Thanks for joining us over at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stinkin' cute Mindy! Those hearts are the perfect touch! Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mindy...this is just darling! I love the clean design and all of those sweet bitty hearts! So glad you joined us over at Dynamic Duos this week! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mindy such a sweet sweet card for baby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SOOOOO cute, Mindy! Love all the white space, and the trail of hearts. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...