Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happy hour!

Hi stampers!  More new stuff for you today!  I used the happy hour set again last night for this simple but fun card!  It's the only thing I got stamped last night because I decided to FINALLY organize the closet in my new studio....when I moved into my new room I got it pretty much functional and quit moving and organizing, lol!  And every time I had time to clean I chose to stamp instead...can you really blame me?  But the closet was spilling out well into the room so I had to do something about it!  I really was waiting because we need to take another trip to Ikea for more storage stuff....so now I'll have to organize all over again after we go but at least I can see the floor, lol!  Now, let's see if I can get motivated after that to move the rest of my stuff in that's in *cough* two rooms.....

I also culled through my stamp sets and pulled a BUNCH out to get rid of...which is a big deal for a hoarder....I mean collector like myself!  I hope to get organized soon and have a sale both in real life and post here. So, be on the lookout!

Now on to the card!  I used three of my most favorite things:  summer starfruit, happy hour, and the chevron embossing folder!  I have been on a very clean and simple kick so this falls right in line.....

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Happy hour
Paper:  Whisper white
Ink:  Summer starfruit, rich razzleberry
Accessories:  Apothecary accents framelits, chevron embossing folder, brights brads

I just love that folder, it's so yummy!!!!  I DO really wish we had a trellis folder and/or background stamp kind of like the pattern in the wine glass!!!  THAT would be ah-mah-zing!!!!  It's so trendy right now I and I just love trellis pattens...and chevrons and polka dots...and....:-)

Hopefully I can get lots of things stamped this weekend!

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute -- I'm with you about the trellis pattern, by the by. Love your blog and your fun creations! Good luck with the organizing! Warmly, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love Summer Starfruit... but I love all the new In Colors this year! And the set Summer Silhouettes has a great trellis background stamp in it... I received that set in my order yesterday and I LOVE IT.

    Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your site is one of my faves. LOVE this color combo and simplicity. The chevron folder makes this card. Hugs from SC.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...