Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Stampin' Celebration

Hi stampers!  Boy was it a happy day around here yesterday!  My order from the new 2012-2013 came!  I got to drool over everything at lunch and then play with it after dinner and my workout!  I even got some of my stamps ready to go over lunch!  I also planned ahead and put dinner in the crock pot;-)  I always try to do that on order days, haha! My hubby asked me if I got my order and I said yeah to which he replied, "see you in the morning then"!  LOL!  I guess he knows me pretty well, haha!

I love getting new stuff but usually have a hard time figuring out what to use first!  I decided to break into make a cake first since I was anxious to get my hands on that one and was sad it wasn't in the pre-order....it was in a SAB special that I didn't earn so it was hard to wait, lol!  So,  I inked it up and broke into the patio party DSP and came up with this!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Make a cake, made for you
Paper:  Whisper white, midnight muse, primrose petals, summer starfruit
Ink:  Midnight muse, primrose petals, summer starfruit
Accessories:  Perfect pennants die

OHMYGOODNESS!  That cake set is just so cute and I love the colors and prints in the DSP!  Obviously I love this pattern because I love polka dots and starfruit is my fave color right now!  And surprisingly I'm really liking midnight muse as well!

I didn't get a whole lot else stamped because it looked like a tornado had torn apart my stamp room so I had to clean up!  My DSP area was especially out of control!!!  Now that it's neater hopefully I'll be more creative tonight!  I'll try to be back soon with more new stuff!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I have a HUGE order going in this weekend...hooray for those extra hostess $$. Lol! I was not going to get this set but now you have me rethinking that decision...ah, what's ONE more item, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...