Thursday, February 14, 2013

A retro V-day

Hi stampers!  Happy Valentine's day to all my friends, family, and followers!  I hope that you are loved today...and every day!  And thanks to all of you that visit my blog and those who comment!  I truly appreciate you!

I'm looking forward to our pasta dinner tonight at the place of our "second first date" hehe!  I don't eat much pasta normally and try to eat lower carb at least at dinner most nights so it will be a treat!  I tried to look up the menu online so I could day dream about what I was going to eat...and not make Jon wait forever tonight because I can't decide what to get, ha!  But, the menu wasn't online any more, bummer!   I am going to TRY not to eat any breadsticks...I'd rather skip those and have dessert I think!  I really do love food about as much as stamping, lol!  Too bad stamping isn't much of a workout!!!

Anyway, I had to play at Retro Sketches this week since the sketch had a heart in it.

Again, I'm way behind on Valentine's this year so you may see a few after the fact in the next few weeks.  Haven't gotten any in the mail yet either...but that just means I can spread the love a little longer, right? :-)
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Hearts a flutter, teeny tiny wishes
Paper:  Very vanilla, basic gray, pool party, primrose petals, more amore DSP
Ink:  Pool party, primrose petals
Accessories:  Circle punch, hearts a flutter framelits, designer builder brads

I haven't used the new builder brads much but they are cute!  You just punch out a little circle and glue it to the brad (I use the green tombow multi...just let it dry for a few minutes) and then stick the little bubble top on!

Happy Valentine's Day and happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! cute and simple/clean. looks to be masculine because of the blue on it. TFS!

    enjoy your pasta!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...