Friday, February 15, 2013

Fab Fri 12

Hi stampers!  This might be a short one...V-day dinner didn't go so well (the place has changed and the food was kind of icky) and now I'm not feeling well.  Guess that should teach me to pre-post my blog posts, ha!    But it's Friday at least and time for a new challenge at Fab Friday!

Not sure about you but I'm ready for some spring and this challenge is perfect!



I actually made my card in MDS as I wanted to play around with the doily download the other day.  I simply recolored it to be baja breeze.  I'm on a CAS kick in case you hadn't noticed, ha!  I really like the pop of the wasabi with the softer purple and blue....Oh, and I also cropped the doily off so it looks like it's peeking out behind the ribbon.  Love all the features on MDS2!!!!

Now make sure to check out all the other great samples from the DT!  And make sure to play along!

Hopefully I'll get some time to stamp and blog with the house cleanup and listing prep this weekend!  We are kind of getting cold feet about putting an offer in on the house we like (that's normal, right? lol) but it's time we get ours ready to put on the market!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet MDS CAS card Mindy! The Perfect Plum ribbon is to die for even in MDS! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Love the ribbon and that flower embelly!! I just can't seem to do a CAS simple card!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...