Tuesday, November 5, 2013

HSS 172

Hi stampers!  It's Tuesday and it's time for a new challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  I know I've been kind of MIA but we have a lot going on around here right now and I can't share much of it right now (no I'm not pregnant which is always what everyone thinks....) but I've been busy with a few other things.  And I just haven't had many ideas.  Period.  Which is no fun....

Anyway this week is a soft and pretty color challenge!


I chose to use the endless wishes photopolymer set that I'm all sorts of obsessed with right now and do an outside the box Christmas card.


I think it turned out pretty well!  It's much prettier than it appears in the picture, ha!  The blue flakes stand out much more!

Make sure to check out the HSS blog and play along!!!!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Very soft and pretty Christmas card, but you could use a sweet card like this all winter long! I love those big embellishments, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...