Monday, November 11, 2013

Pop & Place

Hi stampers and happy Monday and happy Veteran's Day!  Thank you to all the veterans past and present who protect our freedom especially my Uncle Harold who was a POW in the Pacific.  He's one of the most incredible people I've ever met.  If you're a history buff like me you can google Harold Bergbower and read some very interesting interviews he's done and watch some videos.  His story is quite amazing and it's beyond a miracle he survived!

Anyway onto the project for today!  I pulled out my pop & place tags and Christmas tagables  photopolymer set.  This set and these cute little tags are really fun and make it easy to make a cute card!  They just aren't for tags!  In fact I don't know if I'll make a single tag with them actually!  It's also cool that they come in a little booklet!  I have a number of them already stamped and just waiting to pop onto a project!  The folder has some pockets so you can squirrel them away!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Christmas tagables
Paper:  Whisper white, baked brown sugar, season of style DSP
Ink:  Craft white, old olive, cherry cobbler
Accessories:  Cherry cobbler baker's twin, pop & place tags, basic rhinestones, circle punch, doily

It's hard to see in the photo but there is about a quarter of a doily sticking out behind the 25 and December.  It looked a little bare so I added that and LOVED the outcome!


See, perfect!  Oh, and for my polka dots I simply used a sponge dauber.  I'm kind of obsessed with doing this right now!

Ok, time for a run!  Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...