Tuesday, January 28, 2014

HSS 178

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  I hope you can forgive my short hiatus last week.  I was busy hanging out with my mom who came to stay with me for like 4 days so I didn't get much done but have fun with her and then we were house hunting over the weekend.  I suppose I could have stamped yesterday but after a 5 hour drive that should have taken 3 in such crappy weather (from which I went from single digit temps and SNOW to 50 degree weather at home, so weird) I was done for the day!  I barely got off the couch!!!!

Anyway, at least it's time for a fun new sketch at Hand Stamped Sentiments today!

I took a slight liberty with the arrow as it wouldn't fit on my card as in the sketch but I kind of like the way it turned out :-)

I stamped on the wooden arrow...you can see it if you click on the picture.

Now I'm off to get all the stuff done I didn't get done with momma here and while we were house hunting (which I don't want to talk about, ugh)!!!!  Make sure to check out all the other awesome projects from the design team!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Love your card and I hope you can find a Nice house soon
    My cards ready but I have to wait until tomorrow or thursday to post it :)
    Live to see you back here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...