Friday, July 10, 2015

Fab Fridy 68

Hi stampers!  TGIF!  This week has seemed kind of long after we had a couple of short weeks with a trip for our anniversary and then the holiday.  This 5 day work week is for the birds :-)  But I have managed to get myself organized and get some stamping in.  I'm in major convention prep mode meaning I'm making all sorts of lists of what not to forget to pack and making some swaps!

However, I had to take a break to work on this sketch for Fab Friday this week!  It's pretty simple but a great one to get you going and you can take it in many different directions!


Again, please excuse my lack of editing.  I still can't get my editing software to work since updating and it's not high on the list :-)  But you can see here I swapped the stitching for some of the new thin metallic thread!  It's so fun!  I'm not good at doing that technique yet though!  And how did that retired ribbon end up on there??? :-)

Now, make sure to check out all the inspiration we have for you and play along!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...