Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Home Is

Hi stampers!  I hope everyone had a fun and safe Independence Day and weekend.  We took a barely-belated trip to St. Louis for our 6th anniversary and left Ian with my in laws and then spent some time with them on the 4th before traveling home.  Needless to say, I've not gotten much stamping or blogging in and I've been working on this post all day, ha!  I need a vacation from my mini-vacation...funny how that works!

I made this card for my hubby.  Due to the nature of his job, we'll be moving every so often and probably within the next 6 months to a year (which yes, it scares the crap out of me, ha) so this card seemed rather fitting ;-)
I just love the copper embossing powder.  I blended the ink after stamping with a blender pen.  If you try it, just make sure to wait until it's dry to stamp over it.  I used my heat tool to speed things along.

Hopefully once I get all caught up on laundry I can stamp ;-)

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. love this card - the colors and layout are just right! Of course the sentiment is perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good trip and enjoyed your anniversary. Just think how organized you'll be if you move that often lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...