Thursday, July 21, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Hi stampers!  Look at me posting every day!  Don't get used to it, ha!  Anyway, since we had a break from the hello lovely color combo yesterday, I don't feel so bad showing AGAIN today;-)

I really do think this is one of the last things I have made up with it for now though.  For this card I cased a design by Amy O'neill and it's one I've used before.  I kind of love it!

Stamps:  Thoughtful banners, watercolor wings
Paper:  Whisper white, basic black, peekaboo peach, watercolor
Ink:  White craft ink, old olive, soft sky, peekaboo peach
Accessories:  Sweetheart punch, duet banner punch, circle punch, gold metallic thread, in color enamel shapes, hello lovely PL accessory kit, gold wink of Stella brush, white embossing powder,

I did some watercoloring for the background and then added some splatters with my wink of Stella pen.  The dots are actually from the watercolor wings stamp set and then there's some gold thread back there which is harder to see.  I really love the sweetheart punch and I forget to give it some love most of the time.  And then I finally broke down and got the thankful banners set.  You can see I bent my sentiment to fit within the banner.  I didn't do a great job so next time I'll be more careful and check it ;-)  But that's the nice thing about PP stamps, you can bend them!

And then there's the washi tape from the PL kit.  I LOVE it!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...