Monday, September 25, 2017

Pick A Pumpkin

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday.  We have a BUSY week this week and I had grand plans to get a bunch of posts all scheduled ahead of time...that didn't happen.  Shocking, I know.  But I've been trying at least!  Oh well.  If I post this week great and if not, I'm sorry!

Anyway, I did play little over the weekend and made this cute little card.  The pick a pumpkin set is just TOO cute!  It can make fun cards with lots of layers or really simple ones like this!

I have been meaning to dig out the foil frenzy DSP to make some Halloween cards.  It's tangerine tango so it's perfect!  I inked my little happy pumpkin up in peekaboo peach and then used a sponge dauber to add some tangerine to it.  I also love how the sentiment (from the season to sparkle set) fits in the duet banner punch!  I have a bit of trouble with that punch, they seem to look a little naked to me but sponging some craft ink around the edges worked great!

And what do you all think of the photo?  The sun was really streaming in my office yesterday afternoon.  I couldn't get pictures with out the shadows from the windows themselves but I think I kind of like it.  It's so bright!  Thoughts?

Until next time....

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...