Thursday, January 17, 2019

Three Cheers for Sale A Bration

Hi stampers!  Happy Thursday!  It IS Thursday, right?  WHY am I so off on my days???  Seriously 2019 is messing with me!  With everything going on this month, I have yet to shout about the best time of the year at Stampin' Up!  Sale A Bration!!!!  Until the end of March you can get awesome FREE stuff with your purchases!  Check it out!


I'm going to dig in soon and show you some of the awesome goodies you can get your hands on with your $50 order.  And there's no limit!  For every 50 you spend, you earn more free goods!  It IS before tax and shipping so remember that AND there is even some items you can earn if you spend $100!

And three cheers for SAB because there are THREE ways to earn free stuff!!!!  If you host a class or party with me you can earn free items based on your sales!  If you'd like to set something up just let me know!  I'd love to show your friends how to make fun and cute items while getting you freebies!


And finally, you can get some awesome stuff if you join my team during SAB!  There are two options this year and each is better than the next!  For only $99 you can fully customize your starter kit with $175 worth of merchandise!  That is NOT a typo!  An even better deal is the second option which is still $175 worth of merchandise (your choice, pick any items you want) plus the new Craft & Carry Tote (a $50 value) for only $129!  I mean, one, it's cute, and two, I've used it to carry around my crafting supplies and it's awesome!  These are amazing deals!  Let me know if you want to talk more about getting your hands on this stuff and joining my team!


Ok, so now that you got the low down, onto the project which uses a cute SAB set that you can get for free!

Who doesn't love a cupcake?  This one is easy to build because it's a photopolymer set and you just line it up and stamp! They even included a little piece for the actual cupcake that peeks out under the icing, isn't that fantastic??????  I can't ice a cupcake very well but I can stamp one :-)


My color inspiration for this card started with that YUMMY granny apple green and coastal cabana ribbon!  I just HAD to use it.  It's so spectacular!

I also used the new rectangle framelits which are SO GREAT!   They would get you well on your way to earning the set for free, too!  Add in the ribbon and glitter dots and you're only ONE dollar away from a SAB reward!  Grab some cardstock or adhesive and there you go!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...