Friday, February 1, 2019

Fab Friday 156

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday and happy freaking February!  January was sooooooooo long :-)  It always is!  But it is time for a new color challenge over at Fab Friday!


Clearly, this would be a good on for Valentine's Day but I just wasn't feeling it the other day when I sat down to stamp.  I went with a birthday theme.  And I wanted to note that a few of the products on this card are SUPER popular and may sell out!  The Foil Sheets in the Sale A Bration brochure may run out soon they are so pretty and so popular!  Also, the Cake Builder Punch has been super popular and may be delayed for a bit BUT good news, it will be back and it will be back in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog.   Because of this info, I wanted to pull these items out while I could!


Pretty cute, right????  I used my Blends to color and my foil sheet to punch out a pretty cake stand!

Make sure to check out what the rest of the team has and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...