Monday, February 18, 2019

Mailable Monday - SAB Brochure Case

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  I've been trying to publish this post alllllll day  Gotta love a Monday! Have you checked out my Instagram?  You can find me @BadaBingPaperCrafting and you can see a fun little time lapse video of the making of this desert scene!

I cased this one from the SAB brochure.  I just love the Flowering Desert Stamp Set and it looks really great paired with the sentiment from Part of My Story which is a SAB set so you can earn it free with a $50 purchase!


The colors are also great together!  This one has a lot of stamping off which you don't even need scratch paper for this time!  Just stamp one then stamp another and maybe even another!  I added some faux stitching with Granite Gray marker because honestly, I can't remember how to thread my little sewing machine and it seemed like a lot of work ;-)

Happy stamping!

  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...