Friday, March 13, 2020

Fab Friday 185

Hi stampers!  Quick post today.  I got the flu last week so I'm playing catch up and getting ready to go back to Illinois for a visit so I'm trying to get ready for that.  I just can't seem to get in the stamp room for this or for that reason.  And don't get me started on all the virus hubbub!  I cannot deal with this and tornado season all at once lol!  I've also sprained a finger so typing is not fun!

Anyway it's time for a challenge over on Fab Friday!


I did manage to make a card yesterday.  It's not my favorite but it works!



Make sure to play along with us.  Who knows, we may all have a LOT of stamp time soon, right?  OY! ;-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...