Friday, March 27, 2020

Fab Friday 186

Hi stampers!  Long time, no post.  Well the world sure got crazy, didn't it?  I'm sorry I haven't been around.  I've just been trying to keep my head above water with everything going on and having Ian home since there is not school.  We didn't get to go visit my parents either so I'm very disappointed about that.  Maybe sometime I'll put my feelings about it all into words.  Anyway, I'm trying to stamp but I can't focus and then I've been cleaning and organizing and stuff too.  However, it is time for a new Fab Friday challenge!


One of our team members suggested this color combo sine we could all use a little sunshine in our lives right now and I couldn't agree more.

Here's my card!


I used sponge daubers and some post-it's to mask my flowers.  I love the pops of color with the white.

I hope you're all staying safe and hope you have time to play along with us!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...