Friday, September 25, 2020

Fab Fri 198

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  The weeks are flying by as I try to stamp in between virtual kindergarten lessons.  LOL!  

We have a new challenge for you over at Fab Friday!  Let's check it out!



I sort of adore these colors together.  I don't use Gray Granite much but I should start!  And Misty Moonlight is quickly becoming a favorite color!  I've been itching to use Peaceful Nativity so I pulled it out.

My card doesn't look exactly like what I envisioned but I still like it!  I hope you like these colors and will play along with us!

Happy stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...