Friday, October 9, 2020

Fab Friday 199

Hi stampers!  Happy Fri-yay!  I'm serious when I say Friday has taken on a whole other meaning during this pandemic and virtual schooling!  There is nothing like Friday afternoon!  Anyway, I did manage to stamp a card for the new Fab Friday challenge in between lessons!



And here's my card!



The Peace & Joy Bundle is so fun!  Paired with some DSP and the Sprig Punch made a fun and easy card!

Make sure to check out what the rest of the team did and play along with us.  We love seeing what you make!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...