Friday, May 21, 2021

Fab Friday 214

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's time for another challenge at Fab Friday!  Let's take a look!




Eek!  I just love the new In-Colors for this year!  I was short on time this week so I went really simple!


I passed on this set in the pre order because I thought it would be fussy to color and I totally didn't pay attention that it has stamps to fill in the flowers and leaves!   You can totally color it if you want and if not, quick and simple stamping!  I have a whole Youtube video from a FB live I did so check that out! 

And play along with us and get to know the new in colors!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...