Friday, June 4, 2021

Fab Friday 215

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  We have been so busy over here with the end of the school year, VBS prep, and a little vacation with Grandma and Grandpa!  I at least had a second to make a card for the new Fab Friday challenge!


We did something a bit different this time with a square card!  Here is what I made!


It's a little 4x4 card and I love it!  I used Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, and Merry Merlot.  I don't branch out much to different card shapes so this one was kind of fun.  Make sure to check out the design team and play along!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...