Friday, March 6, 2015

Fab Friday 59

Hi stampers and happy Friday!  I know, I've failed at posting more again.  I'm not sure what else I'm doing all day since it's frigid and we're stir crazy!!!! Oh well.  One of these days. At least it's time for a new challenge over at Fab Friday!  How about some pretty spring colors even if it feels like it's never going to warm up!?!?


This card didn't turn out quite like I planned and I may re-vamp it.  It's supposed to be for Ian's future wife for her first birthday :-)  The Backes men like older women, hehe!  I wanted to include a "1st Birthday" sentiment but it didn't work out quite like I'd planned so I may have to try again!

Make sure to head on over to the Fab Friday site and check out the other inspiration and play along!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...