Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Sale-A-Bration 2016

Hi stampers!  I've been quiet again, I know, but you know how it goes after the holidays!  My mom came back up North with us and we've had a good time hanging out with Ian and stuff!  I'll get back to stamping and sharing soon I hope!  Hopefully, my new order from the Occasions catalog and my FREE items from SAB come soon!

The occasions catalog and SAB catalog went live today!  You can check them out in my store!


Don't forget that for every $50 you spend before tax and shipping, you earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!  A few of them are limited time only so make sure to get them while you can!


And as IF you needed another reason to order, you can now earn SAB rewards with a 3 month pre-paid my paper pumpkin subscription!  Three months of fun projects sent straight to your mailbox plus a free SAB item!  Save almost $5 with this deal at $55 for all three months!


Please contact me today if you have any questions or would like to request a copy of the catalogs!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...