Sunday, December 27, 2015

A special request...

Hi stampers.  I don't have a project for you today but I do have a special request.  My sweet, sweet friend and fellow stamper (and SU demo at least once, hehe) has been dealing with a super sad situation regarding her mother's heath. My heart absolutely breaks for her and her family.  I'm asking you, at the end of this holiday season, to find it in your heart to help if you can.

Ilina's Go Fund Me Page

Even if you can't donate, please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.  Ilina is just the sweetest person, a great friend and an amazingly talented artist.  It would be the greatest Christmas gift to me if my friends could help her and her momma.  Our boys are only a few months apart and were able to meet at Convention this year as well as her meet my mom (who also thought she was just the sweetest :-) ).



I hope everyone had a happy and blessed Christmas!

Mindy

1 comment:

  1. Trying to share this on some Facebook stamping pages. I've always enjoyed Ilinas work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...